Insect hunting as sport has entered the 21st century with this fun, new, non-toxic device. A miniaturised shotgun effect is generated through this ingenious design. Ordinary table salt is utilised as a lethal projectile with an accuracy range of within 3 feet. Bugs will remain whole for easy clean up. Turn annoyance into fun! Rid your house of all those pesky pests and have a blast while doing it.
Bug-A-Salt 2.0 Original Salt Gun Details
■ NEW, IMPROVED, MORE POWERFUL & RE-ENGINEERED MODEL
■ More Power and Greater Accuracy with less salt per shot.
■ Texturised Handgrip for non-slip cocking.
■ Quick Action Safety for Increased Rate of Fire.
■ 80 Shots of Salt Before Reloading. No Batteries Required.
Q & A
Is the gun dangerous?
- No, only if misused: Do not shoot anyone in face or eyes. Treat it with respect and always use common sense. It will not penetrate skin or damage furniture.
What kind of salt does it use?
- Any ordinary granulated table salt. Morton’s works great.
Will the salt splatter the bug?
- No, the bug will remain whole for easy clean up.
How much salt does the gun shoot?
- A pinch of salt.
What is the accuracy range of the gun?
- Within 3 feet is ideal. Practice accuracy by shooting aluminum foil to see salt spray pattern.
How many shots before I need to reload?
- The new, improved 2.0 model will hold about 80 shots before reloading.
Can it kill more than flies?
- The BUG-A-SALT 2.0 is most effective within a 3 foot range for flying critters since it clips their wings. They can be finished off with another blast of salty justice. For larger insects, we recommend a head shot at close range. We have heard tales of cockroaches, bees, and wasps falling prey to the might of the Bug-A-Salt. Please use discretion and Happy Hunting!
What is the best type of lubricant to use on the Bug-A-Salt?
- Vaseline has been used successfully as lubricant when it comes to taking care of the plastic. Apply on the handle of the cocking mechanism. WD-40 has worked optimally as well.
August 30, 2017
September 11, 2017
There is nothing better than this. Sniping a fly from the rim of your beer bottle while simultaneously “dressing” said beer is a pleasure that must be experience by any man wishing to go to the grave knowing he’s lived a truly masculine experience. Vaporizing a cockroach’s head execution-style at close range is at once satisfying and horrifying. My wife and kids now fight over who gets to go after the pests, whereas it used to my solitary duty to flail with whatever was handy.
One tip- Wasp’s nests. Don’t shoot them. Those bastards are tough, and they have friends. Stick to the Raid at 10 paces for them.
September 22, 2017
October 13, 2017
July 20, 2017
August 7, 2017
July 4, 2017
May 19, 2017